Thursday 22 May 2014

Shashank Arora never thought his movie ‘Titli’ will go to Cannes!

“I feel blessed as I had never imagined that my debut film will premiere in Cannes. Five years ago, I was doing auditions and now am I am heading to Cannes. I am happy that I got to do what I love to do and with someone who is a great director and who really spoon fed me when I needed,” a surprised Shashank Arora told PTI before leaving for Cannes.
The newcomer has bagged the starring role in ‘Titli’, a film produced by Yash Raj Films and Dibakar Banerjee. Debutant Kanu Behl has directed the movie which is a family drama and was premiered in the ‘Un Certain Regard’ category at the Cannes Film Festival. Stars like Ranvir Shorey, Amit Sial and Lalit Behl are also a part of the film.


Shashank who landed in Mumbai as a teenager in hopes of pursuing his dreams after graduating from Montreal considers himself blessed for having bagged the starring role in ‘Titli’. He does not even identify with the role he plays in ‘Titli’ and attended workshops to prepare for the character. Therefore, Shashank Arora never thought that his movie ‘Titli’ will go to Cannes.

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment